Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello Hello,

I only have a few minutes of internet access here, but I wanted to update everyone really quickly on my current situation and ask for your prayers. The day before yesterday, I became very ill and was hospitalized in a very...third-world...facility here in Peru. After a lot of testing and analyses, I was diagnosed with a severe intestinal infection called Enteropolitis(caused by Salmonela poisoning) and ALSO they discovered that I have a Urinary Tract Infection. I was discharged with a lot of medications and, by God's grace, a very small bill, and am now resting and trying to recuperate. It is has been very difficult, but I have not lost one bit of faith, and trust the Lord now, more than EVER, as He continues to bring me to new ad exciting things! If you think of it, please pray that my health will be quickly restored so that I can continue to serve and minister here for my last week and a half. I want to be able to give my all in the little time that I have left,so please pray for a quick and full recovery. Thank you all SO much for walking with me during this adventure, and continue to let me know how I can be praying for you!

See you all soon!

Walking by Faith,
Katie

1 comment:

Laura B. said...

I'm glad that soon you'll be safely home, Katie -