Wednesday, September 12, 2007


Hi Guys!
Bear with me while I get this page set up - I'm pretty new at blogging, but I will try my very best to make it easy to access and understand. With today's crazy technology, I guess even Emailing is becoming an inconvenience, so I figured I would give your inboxes a break and just set up a site that you can visit whenever you find the time. I will definitely be posting updates as often as I possibly can about life in Buenos Aires...the cultural differences, my fellow DTSers and all of our adventures, and most importantly - all of the amazing things God does during our time in this beautiful country! Thank you all SO much for your support and PRAYERS! I would not be embarking on this adventure without you, and am so very blessed by your continued prayer support throughout my stay. God Bless you all!

His,
Katie

No comments: